Tofutti lunch ideas
If you’re a vegetarian and you’re looking for something new to make for lunch, Tofutti cream cheese makes for an excellent alternative in a variety of foods and dishes. Consider trying your own version of our recipe for Vegetarian Lavash Wrap with Tofutti cream cheese and Hummus! It’s sure to tickle your taste buds.
- 2 whole wheat lavash wraps (or flour tortillas)
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 medium-sized artichoke hearts (in water), chopped or sliced
- 1 small carrot cut into thin matchsticks
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Baby lettuce mix (or whatever you have on hand)
- 4 tbsp Tofutti cream cheese
- 4 tbsp your choice of hummus
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Tofutti cream cheese and hummus onto the middle of the lavash.
- Top each lavash with your sliced bell peppers and tomatoes. Add in artichoke hearts, carrots, ¼ of your sliced avocado, and a small handful of lettuce mix.
- Roll each lavash/wrap up tightly, cut in half on a diagonal, and enjoy.
This recipe makes 2 servings.